Vice Presidency for Science and Technology is an organization for:
· Promotion of the national power, production of wealth and improvement the quality of people's life through increasing technological capabilities and innovation in the country
· Promotion of "national innovation system" and completing the components and its chains
· Development of "knowledge-based economy" through intersectional and intersystem coordination and synergy
· Promotion of relations among "knowledge", "industry" and "society" and facilitating the exchanges between the technological and innovation supply and demand sectors
· Commercialization of the technological and innovative achievements and the development of the knowledge-based companies
The Iran High-Tech Laboratory Network (called LabsNet) was established in 2014 by the Vice-Presidency for Science and Technology with the aim of presenting laboratory services to the university and industrial researchers.
LabsNet provides its members with a unique opportunity to share their capabilities, experiences and knowledge through the network and also provides funding opportunities for the renovation and/or standardization of facilities at member laboratories through the funds available at the vice presidency.
LabsNet maintains a variety of international collaborations and welcomes all forms of international collaboration in laboratory services, interlaboratory comparisons, training, standardization, renovation and other projects of mutual interest.
Tech Export Services Corridor (TESC) is an export support organization for Iranian high-tech and medium-tech companies.
TESC facilitates the export process for Iranian manufacturers by providing services in the areas of marketing, consultancy, and international alliances.
Hirad Smart Trading Co. is a private organization supporting the international development of businesses as well as facilitating international investment in Iran. Hirad strength lies in its ability to accurately assess market demands and design tailored development programs accordingly, facilitate access to needed linkages that build business opportunities, effectively manage training programs and deliver customized solutions and services in an efficient, professional manner. Hirad is currently responsible for intentional marketing of IranLabExpo2017 and is open to collaborate with any international companies, traders which are looking for Iranian products.
ARABLAB is the only trade show for the Analytical Industry that reaches buyers from the growth markets such as the Middle East & Africa and the Indian Sub-Continent, as well as China & Asia. ARABLAB connects people from all over the world and showcases the very latest laboratory and instrumentation equipment from all the leading manufacturers in the world.
The addition of more exhibition space, the development of a new dedicated show sector CHEMLAB, and the third year of ENVIROTEC, a specialist Environmental Technology show alongside the main exhibition, has further secured ARABLAB’s position as one of the world’s leading events for the Analytical Industry.